Who we are :
The German Seamen's Mission Cuxhaven runs a small seamen's home which offers accommodation facilities for seafarers. We also visit seafarers on board of their ships in the port of Cuxhaven. The visits on board give you the opportunity to meet different people with different cultures. To get an impression of our work view our website or contact us!
What we look for:
Starting every 1st August we look for a young person who is motivated to work in a social year (FSJ) for the German Seamen's Mission.
What we expect:
- good knowledge of English
- driver licence as well as driving practice
- friendly and interested meetings with people
- organising ability
- technical skills
What we offer
- free living in the Seamen's Home
- the usual benefits for these kinds of projects: Insurance, pocet-money, etc.